8:00 AM: Get out of bed and stretch my perfectly toned body.
9:15 AM: Walk over to my mirror and admire my gorgeous and untainted reflection. Gosh, I just love being a goddess.
9:20 AM: Take a refreshing bath in the nearest waterfall. Shampoo with lavender and citrus oils.
9:40 AM: Wrap my finest linens around me and lounge around while my gorgeous blond hair air dries in the radiant sun.
10:30 AM: Change into my sun-robe with the cute golden flowers stitched into it. I like the off the shoulder one so people can see my even tan.
11:30 AM: Eat a healthy breakfast. I like olives with pita bread and olive oil. I need to keep up my girly figure!
12:15 PM: Visit Athena, usually pick her up to visit the next tragic human. She likes to lend out her services. I'm just there to get admired.
2:30 PM: Frolic around in the clouds, usually annoy Zeus. Uh-oh, he better not make it storm on my freshly washed hair.
5:30 PM: Gosh, such an exhausting day calls for a beauty rest! Not like I need one, I'm beautiful with or without sle- IS THAT CUTE GOD WALKING BY?!
6:30 PM: Prep for my date with the muscle cutie who just floated by. Red or Silver robe? Hmm...such choices!
10:30 PM: What a night! I'm surprised I've even come home ;) Time to undress and begin my slumber.
11:15 PM: Place eye cover on me and fall asleep in my down bed.
My life rocks. :)

Ur life does rock ;) p.s meet me
ReplyDelete